|Class Payment Option||Total Cost||Cost Per Class||Expiration|
|* Best Value: New student special||$30||unlimited classes||30 days (consecutive)|
|Unlimited yoga membership (monthly)||$79||unlimited classes||1 month; 3 mo. commitment required||Buy now|
|1 class||$16||$16||1 time use|
|6 classes||$78||$13||6 months|
|12 classes||$138||$11.50||6 months|
|1 Chair Yoga class||$10||$10||1 time use|
|6 Chair Yoga classes||$48||$8||6 months|
|12 Chair Yoga classes||$90||$7.50||6 months|
*** “Series” classes are excluded from all the above options.
New Student Special:
We recommend all new students buy our low-priced unlimited 30 days of yoga on your first visit to our studio. It’s a great bargain! For less than the price of 2 drop-in classes, you can attend daily practice in all on-going, scheduled classes appropriate for your level for 30 consecutive days. This does exclude “series” classes and special events. This is for students who are brand new to our studio. Please, no refund, sharing, or extension of the expiration date.
6 and 12-Class Card Policies:
- You have 6 months to use the classes on your card; all classes must be taken or forfeited by this date. The 6-month expiration date is calculated from the first class taken with this card, not from the purchase date. Missed classes cannot be carried over beyond the expiration date; expiration dates cannot be extended. All purchased classes expire on the expiration date. Refunds or credits will not be issued for unused classes. For your safety, please attend a class that is your same level (or lower).
- The class schedule and teachers are subject to change at any time.
- Class cards are not transferable to other students or guest drop-ins and may not be used by more than 1 person.
- Workshops/Special Events may not be used for make-ups of missed classes.
- Refunds are limited to health or personal emergencies minus a $20 processing fee. Refunds are calculated from the date you notify Sunrise Yoga Studio in writing of your withdrawal and will only be considered while your class card is active. The refund amount is not calculated based on the number of classes attended. Please allow 2 weeks for processing of your refund by check.
- For class cancellations due to inclement weather, please check the studio website, Facebook page and/or answering machine. There will be an updated message at least 2 hours prior to the start time of class if the class has been canceled. Classes missed may be made up within the dates of your class card.
- Sunrise Yoga Studio accepts the following form of payment: Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. A $20 service fee will be charged for returned checks. Payment is due prior to or at the first class.
General Class Information to Enhance Your Learning and Practice of Yoga:
- Be on time for class. Arriving late compromises your experience; it will also disturb your classmates. We may lock the door at the start of some classes. Please refrain from banging on the door and please do not enter or leave the classroom space during meditation or relaxation during the beginning and ending of class.
- Please enter the space quietly. If you arrive early for class, you may use the studio to rest or practice.
- Please turn off cell phones and remove your shoes before entering the studio spaces. There is storage in the lobby.
- If you must leave early, please tell your instructor before class so that you will have time for relaxation.
- Classes are for adults and teens over 15 (exceptions are made, please contact us prior to the class). There is no child care available at the studio so please do not bring children to wait for you in the lobby.