General studio policies
- Unless specified, all other classes are for adults and teenagers over 15. For kids ages 12-15, please contact us: we will be happy to talk about your child’s situation and maturity. We do not have childcare available, and, due to space limitations and lack of supervision, children are unable to wait in the lobby during class sessions.
- If you want to attend a single class, you may attend any class appropriate to your level and pay the drop-in rate.
- Sunrise Yoga Studio accepts the following forms of payment: Cash, Check, American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. A $20 service fee will be charged for returned checks. Payment is due prior to or at the first class.
- Sunrise Yoga Studio is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Class schedule and class teacher is subject to change.
Policies related to New Student Special (30 days for $30)
- Please attend classes appropriate for your level.
- “Series” classes and special events are excluded from this special.
- You may only purchase this special card if you are brand new to the studio.
- Please, no refunds or sharing and no extensions to the expiration date.
Policies related to class cards
- A class card expires 6 months after the first class taken with that card. Missed classes cannot be carried over beyond the expiration date. All purchased classes expire on the expiration date. Refunds or credits will not be issued for unused classes.
- To use a discount or coupon, you must notify us at time of payment. No refunds/credits for prior purchases.
- Workshops/Special Events may not be used to for make-ups of missed classes.
- Class cards may not be used by other students or guest drop-ins.
- Refunds are limited to health or personal emergencies minus a $20 processing fee. Refunds are calculated from the date you notify Sunrise Yoga Studio in writing of your withdrawal and will only be considered while your class card is still active. The refund amount is not calculated based on the number of classes attended. Refunds are given by check and may take up to two weeks.
Policies for Workshops and other special events
- If you cancel at least 7 days prior to the workshop, you may receive a full refund minus a 20% administration fee. There are no refunds for cancellations made less than 7 days prior. No refunds are available for no-shows. Refunds are given by check and may take up to two weeks.