Looking for the next step in your yoga journey? Ready to become a yoga instructor, or to simply take your own practice to a higher level? Sunrise Yoga Studio in Clemmons NC (a suburb of Winston-Salem) has the right program for you.
The Sunrise Yoga Teacher Training Program offers four opportunities to advance your study of yoga:
• Certified 200-Hour Teacher Training Program for Yoga Alliance registry
• Enrichment Program for those seeking a deeper knowledge of yoga
• Certified 300-Hour Teacher Training Program for Yoga Alliance registry
• Continuing education modules to keep your certification current
Our programs are offered in weekend workshop format, designed to avoid conflict with the traditional workweek. Each session blends together just the right amount of asana practice, lecture, classroom discussion, reading assignment review, as well as practice-teaching opportunities for teacher training students. And you’ll quickly discover new friendships with both your fellow students and the teaching staff.
Additionally, our programs have carefully crafted curricula to maximize the learning experience. Our classrooms are well stocked with props and learning equipment, and provide an inviting environment in which to study.
To support your learning process, Sunrise Yoga has assembled a highly qualified team of instructors who are eager to guide you to the next level on your yoga journey. In addition to working personally with program director and studio owner Valerie Kiser, our students also study with:
• Cindy Dollar, certified Iyengar instructor, studio owner and author
• Kevin Cleary, MPT Physical Therapist and Certified Conditioning Trainer
• Ann McCarty, Physician Assistant, Wake Forest Baptist Health and Mindfulness Instructor
• Jarrod Whitaker, Associate Professor, Department of Religion at Wake Forest University
• Elise Browning-Miller, nationally and internationally recognized expert on yoga for scoliosis
• Nicolai Bachman, nationally-known Sanskrit expert and author
• Julie Gudmestad, physical therapist and certified Iyengar Yoga teacher; nationally and internationally recognized authority on the anatomy and biomechanics of yoga
For additional information about the instructors who participate in each of our programs, please check out Who We Are.
Are you ready to join us? Yes, if you’ve studied yoga for at least one year and have a desire to deepen your yoga experience or earn certification to teach. All ages, abilities and fitness levels are welcome – ability to do certain poses or practice at an advanced level is NOT required.
Regardless of the program you choose, our goal is the same: to help you grow your yoga experience in a well-respected, professional, and comfortable environment.
For schedules, fees, entrance requirements and program details, follow the links below, give us a call at 336.778.1233, or mail email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you!