Worried that because you're new to yoga, you "don't know what you don't know?"
You're not alone.
Nearly everyone who practices yoga felt that way before their first class!
But don't worry—at Sunrise, you won't feel that way for long.
Some studios can be clique-ish, but ours definitely isn't. Our students are very welcoming to newcomers, whether you're new to yoga or just new to Sunrise.
Your instructors will be 100% focused on meeting you where you're at. You'll never feel left behind, or like you're slowing class down. Their goal is to give students at all levels a relaxing, safe and confidence-building experience.
10 Things To Know If You're Brand-New To Yoga
- You won't be a beginner forever!
- Everyone's experience is unique—no need to compare yourself to others in the room!
- You don't have to be super-flexible!
- Yoga can help release emotions that you've been holding on to
- Yoga is different for everyone, so you can look forward to discovering your own unique rhythm
- Practice makes progress, so you'll feel more confident after every class
- If you can breathe, you can practice yoga!
- Yoga can help you get a better night's sleep!
- Yoga isn't a fashion show, so wear what's comfortable!
- After just one class, you'll be thrilled you started!